GRADUATE TO A CAR THAT PUTS YOU IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT.
BMW Financial Services is pleased to announce the launch of the College Grad Incentive program! Recent or soon-to-be college graduates are now eligible for an incentive of $1,000 towards the lease or purchase of any new 2015, 2016, or 2017 BMW. These incentives can be used in conjunction with currently available national lease specials!
2015/2016/2017 Lease/APR Program Details:
- Applicable to new vehicle contracts.
- $1,000 towards the lease or finance of a new 2015, 2016, or 2017 BMW.
- Super Elite rate for all Standard Plus customers and up.
- Advance will be based only on FICO score and income.
- Security Deposit Waiver, unless stipulated by credit.
- College Grad Incentive Program Criteria:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with an undergraduate, graduate or Associate's degree earned within previous 24 months OR eligibility for graduation within next 4 months with a verifiable offer of employment.
- A copy of the graduate's diploma or official transcript.
- POI or employer letter with the Human Resources representative's contact information, stating position/title, and income.
- At least 24 months of credit file - no previous derogatory credit on any trades.
- Gross debt to income ratio of less than 45%.
- Gross automotive payment to income ratio of less than 25%.
College Grad Incentive Program Eligibility:
- Customers need to meet the requirements set by BMW FS for program criteria.
- Customers must purchase or lease a qualifying new 2015, 2016 or 2017 BMW from an authorized BMW dealer.
- If a co-signer is included on the credit application, in order to qualify for this incentive, the graduate still meet all of the program criteria.
- BMW College Grad Incentive is non-transferable to other family members or friends outside the household.